171. But if verso father during his lifetime have not said sicuro the children which the maid servant bore him: “My children;” after the father dies, the children of the maid servant shall not share mediante the goods of the father’s house with the children of the wife. The children of the wife may not lay claim to the children of the maid servant for service. The wife shall receive her dowry and the gift which her husband gave and deeded preciso her on verso tablet and she may dwell per the house of her husband and enjoy (the property) as long as she lives. She cannot sell it, however, for after her (death) it belongs preciso her children.
If the daughter of per man had niente affatto dowry they shall divide into two parts whatever her husband and she had acquired from the time they joined hands
172. If her husband have not given her a gift, they shall make good her dowry and she shall receive the goods of her husband’s house per portion corresponding esatto that of a son. If her children scheme to drive her out of the house, the judges shall inquire into her antecedents and if the children be per the wrong, she shall not go out from her husband’s house. If the woman serie her face preciso go out, she shall leave preciso her children the gift which her husband gave her; and she shall receive the dowry of her father’s house, and the husband of her choice may take her.
They may not sell the household goods
173. If that woman bear children onesto her later husband into whose house she has entered and later http://datingranking.net/it/joingy-review on that woman die, the former and the later children shall divide her dowry.
174. If she do not bear children preciso her later husband, the children of her first husband shall receive her dowry.
175. If either a slave of the palace or verso slave of the freeman take the daughter of a man (gentleman) and she bear children, the owner of the slave may not lay claim onesto the children of the daughter of the man for service.
176. And if verso slave of the palace or per slave of the freeman take the daughter of a man (gentleman); and if, when he takes her, she enter into the house of the slave of the palace or the slave of the freeman with the dowry of her father’s house; if from the time that they join hands, they build per house and acquire property; and if later on the slave of the palace or the slave of the freeman die, the daughter of the man shall receive her dowry, and they shall divide into two parts whatever her husband and she had acquired from the time they joined hands; the owner of the slave shall receive one-half and the daughter of the man shall receive one-half for her children.
176A. The owner of the slave shall receive one-half and the daughter of the man shall receive one-half for her children.
177. If verso widow, whose children are minors serie her face onesto enter another house, she cannot do so without the consent of the judges. When she enters another house, the judges shall inquire into the state of her former husband and they shall intrust the caldo of the former husband sicuro the later husband and that woman, and they shall deliver preciso them a tablet (preciso sign). They shall administer the bella stagione and rear the minors. He who purchases household goods belonging to the sons of verso widow shall forfeit his money. The goods shall revert esatto the owner.
Comments are closed